Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sorry we’re a little late…

I´ve had quite the week.  I went up to Casarabonela (the birthplace of Antonio Banderas) a big pueblo out in the mountains and it was amazing.  well, we actually didn´t get much work done out of it, and our one reference out there didn´t want anything to do with us, but it was still super cool. I love little pueblos.  We called it the White City Minis Tirith because all the houses are white and its built up on the hill.  But it is way cool.  I love Spain!

But anyway...WE HAVE A FECHA! In english, we have a baptismal date! Woohoo! one of our investigators has a date for the 18 of june and on Friday we are gonna hit our golden family from Argentina with a baptismal commitment. It is so exciting! It is so great to see that all our hard work from just the first month is already starting to reap rewards!

With the APs on splits, we just saw miracle after miracle.  We had some appointments but almost all of them told us off, but right afterwards, we would talk to someone in that area and they were interested and now investigators.  Just in the 4 days we were on splits with them, we have 5 new investigators.  I just think its funny, basically all the members here arn´t from Spain.  When we talk to people on the street and we find out they are from Spain, its basically a lost cause, haha, but the South Americans and Africans are so accepting to the Gospel!

For 2 of the 4 days the APs were here with us, I was with one of them named Elder Del Molino, he is from Northern Spain and only speaks Spanish and I felt that my level of speaking and understanding just shot strait up because I was forced to ONLY speak in Spanish! It was great!

Man, I just can´t believe it about the new house. How cool is that! The other week was my 3 month birthday. Time sure has flown and I´ve only have 3 and a half weeks here in Málaga. I´m super bummed about that because I LOVE Málaga, yea its super hot and its just starting to get hotter...but I love it.

Oh, we just went on new summer hours. We wake up at 0730 were out the door at 1030 then we come back home from 1400-1700 then we go out and get back home at 2200! Its great, 3 hours at home...haha

But I´m still working hard!

I love you so much and love the letters!

Os quiro

Jason

100_0662100_0664100_0667100_0673

No comments: