Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Monday, June 20, 2011

One Week Till Transfers!

I´m about ready to kill my companion.  But I can do it.  I only have a week left and on thursday I´ll find out where I´m going to be transferred! I´m pretty excited and nervous about that!  I absolutely LOVE Málaga and I love our ward here.  Málaga is the coolest place in the world. But when I say cool, I don´t really mean that, it was about 45º C the other day.  I thought I was going to melt.  The heat and humidity don´t bother me too much, but then, I´m in long pants and shirt and tie. That´s when it starts to bother me.

Nothing too big or grand happened this past week.  However, on saturday, two drunk guys walked by us and said  ¡Creo en Dios! (I believe in God!) and then he got on the ground and started bowing and "worshipping" us.  All  the while his buddy was busting up laughing. It was pretty weird.

So we did not have a baptism this past weekend because the investigator is loco.  She has been investigating the church for 2 years and still hasn´t been baptized.  She has had several baptismal dates, but when it comes close she runs away.  The same thing happened this time.  The weekend was coming up, and she said that she HAD to take some vacation deal to Madrid.  So she took off.   I´ve lost my charity towards her. hah.

BUT, this sunday we have a big baptism for the Martinez family and I am so excited for them! They are just great and I love being in their home teaching them! All 4 of them will get baptized, we would have 5 but the daughter is only 7, so she´ll come later!

Well I don´t have much else to say, this week has been way hot and sadly way long.

Remember how in Okinawa we would find shirts with english on them that wouldn´t make much sense? well we´ve got those in spain too. I actually bought it cause I loved it so much. haha, it said in big worlds " Life is too short" then underneath in smaller words it said " Don´t follow your dreams, chase them" then in even smaller words it says "may the force always be with me".  but the best part is that behind it is a picture of a roaring lion.  Its not nearly as poorly translated as in Japan, but its still pretty good.  I like it, haha.

Well I hope everyone has a fun week! I hope to see lots of fun pictures next week! Vale?!(Okay)

I love and miss you!

Jason

Oh yea, the family we are teaching just got a puppy.  Isn´t he just precious!? he is a german shepherd and lab mix. Or in other words, he´s gonna be big.
100_0714

Os Quiro!

No comments: