Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Thursday, May 31, 2012

WE´RE IN AFRICA!

Well, I´m not. But the Mission president got Quorum of the 12 permission to send missionaries into the Spanish cities in Morocco. The end is coming man, we´ve got missionaries in Muslim Africa. This is really huge news! They sent to pretty strong guys down there, they should be able to fend for their own.

Ok, more news. I am getting transferred to Fuengirola, Málaga! Wait a second, isn´t that where the mission home is? Yes, yes it is. I got a call from President Clegg this past Thursday and he told me "Elder Hunt, I have a really big task for you" At this moment, I thought he was going to say, you´re going to be a zone leader  or training and opening an area again, but he said, Elder Hunt, you´re coming to Fuengirola as an office AP. I didn´t expect it at all. I´m not an AP that travels around with the president to zone conferences, but I am an assistant to the president in the office (we play the 4 AP system)

I am very excited for this opportunity and really really bummed at the same time. My mission is basically going on Pause, in terms of proselyting. I think I´ll have like 3 hours of tracting time every day. But the big task president clegg referred to is that in 3 weeks, the cleggs go home and the new mission president deere comes in. So he said that the mission will be on our (the AP´s) shoulders. It is going to be a pretty intense next couple of weeks.
Good bye to the Cleggs

But my Pday is now on Saturdays. and you can send me mail strait to the mission office!

Well, I am doing great and having a great time. We are seeing miracles here in alicante. I am a little sad to say good bye to elder Bird, but there is time for everything and he needs to spread his "own wings and fly" (get it?!) well, I´ll talk to you again on Saturday I guess!

Os quiero mucho!

Jason

No comments: