Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Friday, May 11, 2012

Wow this week has been intense!

Well first of all, miracles are being dumped onto us.  Well even before that, we live in the streets. I don´t think I have ever been out this much in the streets (as opposed to in houses of people teaching them) but we are seeing so many miracles for it. Just this past week 86 people gave us their information to contact them later.  Preach my Gospel and all the missionary stuff out there says to always invite them to be to be baptized in the first lesson but this past week we decided that, since we haven´t had many lessons for the first time with people, we just ask them on the street. It surprised me the first time I did it because the guy said yes and as we talked we talked about a date. His name is Edil and he is planned for the 8 of June. This happened SEVEN more times times this week. This whole experience has made me about 10 times more bold and almost every contact we make with someone on the street we tell them that they have to be baptized by us. It has produced miracles and lately it has seemed that there isn´t enough time in the day to get all the things we need to get done finished! I love my mission so much. Today I saw on my agenda that I will be home in 9 months. My heart dropped a little bit. This whole thing has gone by so fast but I am so happy to be a part of it. I love the savior, I love my mission, and I love all of you!

Os quiero,
Jason

Oh yea, the pictures, 
We(me really) made fajitas for cinco de mayo (they don´t celebrate it here so we had our own celebration). They were AMAZING!
100_1163 
There is a British store in a pueblo around here that sells D.P. So I bought 6 liters......Yea, I don´t think I´ll be doing that again any time soon.... 
100_1169

No comments: