Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Monday, May 21, 2012

Very Short Letter…

This one is going to have to be quick. This is the last week in the transfer and i think I am going to get the call this week, so next monday I will for sure let you know where I am going if I go or if I will just hang out around here some more.

This past week really just flew by. It was kind of a low week, in regards to our  number of lessons, but we keep going. I feel like everything we had from what we´ve been working for just slipped out of our hands out of nowhere. We had so much going for us, then this week came, and I am just asking myself, what on earth just happened. We lost like everything and everyone we were teaching in just a few days. But it happens, we have up weeks and down weeks. So i just hope this week we can recuperate from what we lost.

Well my family, I love you all so very much and I loved the pictures from the warrior dash, we have got to do that again next year!

Os quiero,

Jason

No comments: