Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Short Story and Birthday Thank You’s!

This week was pretty quick,

short story, Honestly this is the only thing that sticks out from the week.
we were out knocking on doors and we came across a really grumpy old Spanish man. He told us that he was a true Christian and that weren´t because we worshiped Joseph Smith and believed in the book of mormon which talks about nothing but Joseph Smith and he continued telling us lots and lots of rude things. It got to the point where we were talking and he was yelling. I spoke over him and said "HEY (in English, then in Spanish I said,) We came here from a far away country trying to share a message from God to a fellow Christian, if you don´t want it, fine, we´ll leave". Then I proceeded to testify about Christ and that the Book of Mormon is a testament of Him. He didnt have much to say after that so he closed his door and we moved on to the next. 

But, that is the Spanish for ya.

The Mission is great. I wouldn´t trade it for anything in the world.
It is official, I am out of the office on November 14, but I still don´t know where I am headed. I will keep you updated

I love you all and thanks for the birthday love!

As far as the birthday shoutouts, I made a little list, but I forgot it at home...so....I will do my best to write it for memory.
You all (mom, dad, cameron, Jennifer, Ashley, John)
Skankeys
Grandma Jensen
Grandma Hunt (with a package a candy! =] )
The Moffats
Brownings
Chris Loomis,
Blakes,
Shirleys
I feel like there are a few more...I will have to look at my list and let you know next week...my bad. But thank you EVERYONE who sent me some birthday love! I LOVED getting the birthday cards!

Os Quiero
Elder Hunt

No comments: