Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Friday, November 23, 2012

NEW ADDRESS

(This has been his address for the last two weeks, so sorry I’m late…but even if you sent something to the Mission home, it will still get to him…it will just take a little longer…)

Wow what a week.

Elder Jason Hunt
Avda. Madrid Nº27B, 3ºA,
03330 Crevillente, (Alicante)
España

I am headed to Crevillente for the rest of my mission! woohoo! It is a tiny little spanish town and I think the 2nd smallest area in the mission. They have a little branch there. I am very excited to go. I'll only be there for 12 weeks though, boy does the time fly. I have loved my time in the office but I am ready to get out and be a regular ol missionary. My comp there is from Ecuador, so I'll get to go back to 100% Spanish all the time right before I come home! I am sending a link from google maps so you can see the travel I will do this week
https://maps.google.es/maps?q=crevillente&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF-8&ei=NISeULvQCZDEswafyIDYBw&ved=0CAsQ_AUoAg

It is all on bus.

My address is above so whoever wants to send some holiday love, feel free! =] I could go for some "Land O Lakes" Hot Chocolate if anyone was wondering.

The week was really busy, we found a man from Norway that was baptised 20 years ago and he let us start teaching him again. We will see what happens.

Oh man. What a week, I love my mission so much. I am sorry I am not more detailed, but the lord has blessed me so much. I have seen his hand in my mission and I have seen him bless me and the lives of so many others. I love the lord and I love his gospel.

Talk to you all next week!

OH YEA! IMPORTANT! MY PDAY WILL BE BACK TO MONDAY. So next monday I´ll write you!
Oh yea, went to an Ecudorian family´s house for dinner this week and they gave us all a whole fried fish. It wasn´t bad, I actually really liked it, but those Ecuadorians eat the wierdest stuff. I´m not sure how I feel about an Ecuadorian comp. I´ll have to American-ize him.

We played Mini Golf for Pday today, it was a blast, I ended up getting forth out of 5th place, but me 3rd and 2nd place were all within one point difference. So I kept up.
IMG_2445

No comments: