Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Sunday, November 11, 2012

“No” in over 3 languages!

My week went really fast.

Every week seems to go by really fast.

I love my mission. It´s the best.

We talked to a Jewish man this past week and he actually lived in the US for a long time and spoke pretty good English. We asked his name and he said David. I thought to myself, "well that´s appropriate."

Get it?

Anyway, We have had a lot more time in our area this transfer so it has been nice to go out and not have to worry about going back into the office for most of this transfer. We had some quality searching time this week. We knocked on lots of doors and talked to lots of people in the street. I love knocking doors. I know a lot of people criticize it as being the least effective way of finding people to teach, but that is where you meet the really interesting people. In one building alone we met a chileno, a russian, a fin(someone from Finland?) 2 brits and a Spaniard. We heard "no" in over 3 languages! hah.

Anyways, I am doing well. I am happy and I love serving the Lord. I can´t believe that we are in the last week of this transfer and then my last 2 start. I just can´t seem to come into grasps with it. it is so weird. I don´t know if you have realized it yet, but I am under 100 days until I get home, I think it is 95 or 96. I can´t remember.

For Pday, we went on this incredible hike with the Deeres (Mission president´s family) Actually, we only went with the kids because President and Hermana Deere had to go to Madrid for a conference. I am working on sending pictures. It was a pretty intense hike, but it was way fun! I´ll send pics soon.

I love you all so much. Thank you for you prayers and support!

Os Quiero,
Elder Hunt

These are pictures from the big hike we went on
They are going to be really small, sorry about that.
IMG_2299IMG_2300

No comments: