Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crazy changes!

This past Tuesday the mission president called me again and told me that I would get a different elder to train and that we would go up to the city of Alicante and do a "White Wash"!

So right now, I am with Elder Triana (my last companion) and elder Bird (my new companion) in Elche while we wait for Elder Triana´s companion to get here on Thursday. So once Thursday comes, I´ll be in a different area!

So Next week I´ll send my new address!

We had a "trainer training" This past week in the mission home in Fuengirola and it was a lot of fun. I learned a lot. I was so excited to pick up my new companion!

I got paired with Elder Bird from Las Vegas area Nevada. He is great! I love the guy already! He is very quiet but he has some raw new missionary energy and that is very helpful.

When I first picked him up, we went back to the apartment and put the bags down then we sat at the table. Before we planned for the next day, I bore my testimony to him and told him what was in store. It was a great experience and a great foot to start our new companionship. After I finished, I asked if he had anything he would like to say and he just had a big ol smile on his face. It was great. I am so excited to have a fresh new missionary! I am a little worried about white washing an area WHILE training, but it will be alright. I´m more excited for it than I am worried for it!

Well, I´m running out of time, So I guess I close.

I got to bare my testimony for my Elche ward for the last time, and boy it was rough. This area has been so good to me and I am so sad to say goodbye. We had Mityo´s baptism yesterday ( I would send a picture, but the computer I am using is a dinosaur) and I don´t think there could have been a better way to finish working in one area. It was a great baptism and we had lots of support from the members.

Os quiero mucho!
Jason

our BBQ for the trainer Training
BBQElder Bird and I pointing at Zion!
Elcheon the couches, enjoying a moment with Elder Barney during the trainer training
TT

No comments: