Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Monday, November 28, 2011

ask us ANY question…

We baptized our 300 pound investigator this week! yay! My companion and I were a little worried that the member, who was going to do the baptizing, wouldn't´t be able to lift him out of the water. It was a little rough, but he got him under the water and then out of the water, so i guess that's all that matters. It was a nice service though.

So Paco is baptized but we are still teaching quite a few other people.

We had a pretty cool lesson experience this past week that I would like to share.

We were teaching an investigator of ours and we were teaching him about the restoration. He ended up having a lot of questions in regards to the soul. He started asking us questions  and the cool thing about it, was that we knew the answers to every single question. I ended up saying to him, ask us ANY question, and we will have the answer. So he did. And we had the answers. It was quite the experience that is hard to put to words because I truly felt directed by the spirit. I also felt and realized the promise of God that we would not be confounded before men. Most of his questions were answered by the plan of salvation. What a blessing it is to know where we came from, why we are here, and what´s next!

I am a little short on time, so I will close up, but I did attach some pictures!

We took a "preach my gospel" shot pretty close to our chapel.
 

Imagen 002

Paco was just shining on the night of his baptism!
Imagen 005

For thanksgiving we got Doner Kebabs for dinner. Doner kebabs are from...TURKEY! yea, it was my idea.
Imagen 004

Elder Estrada and I made a cake with Pillsbury doughboy frosting that got sent to us and the family we were teaching absolutely LOVED it.
Imagen 007

Well thats all I guess for this week!

I can´t believe its about to be december! That just blows my mind!

Os Quiero!

Jason

No comments: