Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Monday, December 12, 2011

Palm Trees at Christmas Time

Very quickly, this week was a good one!

We have another investigator with a baptismal date! Her name is patricia. We´ll see how it goes because she is pretty weird. haha

Yesterday at church two of the teachers didn´t show up, how many elders were there? two! perfect! So I taught a class and my companion taught another one. That is always really annoying. yea, I love to serve, buuuut, stuff like this can easily be avoided!

I can´t think of anything else that really sticks out. I bought some nutella this week.

I haven´t bought some since May and I probably shouldn´t bought it. I´m already just about out.

So here are some pictures we took to get in the spirit of christmas!

Elder Estrada found a santa suit for 3 Euros and couldn´t say no. I was too busy enjoying my pizza to really know what was going on.
Imagen 005

Gotta love palm trees at Christmas time!
Imagen 014

Hurray for Christmas!
Imagen 028

we, of course, had to take some GQ shots, so here is mine
Imagen 025

¡Os quiero!

Elder Jason Hunt

No comments: