Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Post Happy Birthday!!!

I´m 20! or in Spanish, I have 20 years.

My birthday really didn´t feel like anything different, it was weird, it just felt like another day.

We have an American Family in our ward so for my birthday, we scheduled to eat with them for dinner because they had American food from the base. We had Burgers. They were amazing. They didn´t know it was my birthday until later, but just by happen stance, the mom had made a cake earlier that week and so she threw some candles on there and they sang happy birthday to me!

Things have gone down in the work, but thankfully up in the companionship.

We had a pretty intense boxing match-I mean, "companionship inventory"

I had had it. It was ALL coming out. Everything that was an issue, we talked about it!

It was really frustrating because he plays the victim very well so he made me seem the bad guy.

But after this intense battle of words, things have gotten better. Much better actually. So thankfully, things are looking up in that aspect.

As far as missionary work goes, its been way slow. Our two investigators were really solid at the beginning, but now they say they can only meet maybe once every two weeks, so that has been a problem.

But my birthday week was great, I got lots of Love and thank you to all that sent me some birthday "love", I appreciate it so much!

On Sunday, yesterday, we had a "Ward Conference" and the stake leaders came and basically just yelled at the ward for not being very good members. It was very interesting. They got at the ward for not doing what they are supposed to be doing, so since then, I have started reading the Blue Handbook so I can hopefully give a helping hand.

I really don´t have too much else to report. The week went by surprisingly fast. Yesterday was 8 months as a missionary and that just blows my mind. In the example of a 5K race, the first mile is done!

Os Quiero mucho!
Jason

No comments: