Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I´ll probably only speak in Spanglish!

Wow what a week!

It went by really fast!

I don´t even know what to say. My comp and I are getting along really well, he is hilarious and we are having a good time together. We only speak Spanish so I am back to the point of thinking in Spanish instead of English so that will be a fun change when I see you guys, I´ll probably only speak in Spanglish!  But anyways, things are going really well for us. We are a little short on investigators, but we worked hard this week and hopefully we will quickly see the fruits of that. I love my mission and I can´t imagine it ending. 3 more weeks. It feels weird reading over that again. I am so excited to see you all though!

We are working hard and seeing miracles here in our little pueblo. I love the lord and I love doing his work!

Talk to you next week!

os Quiero,
Elder Jason Hunt

No comments: