Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

English Class

This week went by REALLY fast. Hmm. I don´t even remember where I left off.

Oh! I got sick on Saturday and Sunday. I had a really bad cough. Its been way cold lately. I still have from back home a bottle of Robitussin (spelling?) and I basically drank the bottle, i lost the little cup, and my cough has mostly gone away.

This week we had a good amount of lessons and got a good amount of "Contacting" time in. We knocked all the doors on a huge apartment complex. The only person that said we could come back was this girl that opened the door, without saying anything, gave my companion a glass jar and asked him to open it. For our niceness she said we could come back...but we´ll see.

I´ve been doing great, other than being a little sick lately.

I´m really liking Elche. I think I will be here for another transfer, at least I hope so, but we still have 2 weeks until transfer calls. But I hope to stay here!

I don´t have too much else to say, the past 5 weeks we have been trying to get an English class set up, so every Saturday morning we pass out 2000 cards with the English class information. We started this past week. so do the math 5 weeks times 2000. 10,000 (I think :s) cards passed out. and guess how many people showed up....ONE! we really thought we would have a bit more success. I mean...2000 cards every week...

Well I hope you all have a wonderful week and a happy valentine´s day. You should send me a card or something :p

Bueno, pues Os quiero mucho eh
Jason

No comments: