Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pushing Along

Well as for my week,

I think we knocked on over 400+ doors. We still don´t have any investigators.  But I did have a cool experience.  We were at a members house and the kids cousin was there who is not a member.  We began to talk about the restored priesthood and had a nice lesson and at the end we asked him if he would pray.  He, his name is Enrique, said he couldn´t because he didn´t know how.  Immediately I grabbed my agenda, said That´s no big deal and began writing the prayer process on a page in my agenda.  I wrote, Padre Celestial, Te Damos Gracias... Te pedimos que....en el nombre de Jesucristo, Amen. He took my agenda and read the written down process.  It was such a beautiful prayer.  I could feel the spirit so strong and it was an incredible atmosphere.  President Earl at the CCM taught us that the most important thing we can teach investigators is how to pray.  I taught Enrique how to pray, and it felt so rewarding.

Well I keep pushing along.  There still isn´t much going on for us but I´m just trying to take it day by day.

Oh yea, Conner and Curtis, if you are reading this, I finally got your letters from the mission home and I´ve already written you back!

Well my family, Another week has passed.  I have truly come much closer to the savior as we walked through the streets and people flip us off, spit at us, yell at us, and just in general mock us.  It makes me realize and understand more of Christ´s life and ministry and how much love he has for each and everyone of us.  I love you all so much and I think about you often.

Anyways, I love and miss you.
Jason

No comments: