Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Short One This Week…

This week was great

I can´t remember if I told you or not, but I got a new companion, Elder Triana, he is from venezuela. He is my second "nativo" companion in a row! the last one didn´t really count, seeing that Elder Estrada went to high school in Utah, But with Elder Triana, EVERYTHING is in spanish now, I have noticed a difference already in my spanish but I really do miss english.

Things went really well this week. We found some new people to teach and our three baptisms from last week got confirmed. Elder Triana and I get along great and we are having a good time. We hope we can set some people up with some baptismal dates this upcoming week!

No comments: