Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Last Transfer Training

Just like Ashley I am going to have a kid! (again)

President Deere called me and told me that I will be training my last transfer in the mission. However, my companion doesn't get into the mission until the 18th. My old comp left yesterday to go home for the surgery and so I have been hanging out with the elders from "Torrevieja". Elder Kirkham is serving here so it has been a blast (He is one of my chumps from the MTC) But tomorrow all my traveling starts.

Tuesday I go back to Fuengirola to the mission home to do a trainer training. I come back here on Wednesday. I will be around here in this area until next Sunday and then Monday I take off to Fuen again to pick up my new companion. We will be in Fuen for awhile then we are off to our area. However, the 19th we have zone conference in Murcia (I am going to say these cities as if you know what I´m talking about) So instead of going to Crevillente(my area) and then to Murcia and then back again, we will stay in Murcia his first day in the mission and then head "home" after the conference.  This will be my last zone conference so that means I will give my good bye testimony. I´m not going to tell my new comp that I´m going home until after I give my good-bye testimony, so his first day in the mission field he’ll find out that his trainer is leaving him! In total, we will be together for a little less than 7 weeks. So that will be interesting.

We had our baptism for our deaf and mute investigator. It was really nice, quiet, but nice.

Well family, I love you all so much! I hope you have a great week (8 more for me!)

Os quiero,
Jason
DSCF1095DSCF1098

No comments: