Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Do as the Europeans do, right?

This week really flew by. It started with being a little sick though. I´ve been really congested and had a bad cough. I think it has been because of the frequent change of the weather. It gets really cold with rain and wind, then the next day its sunny, free of all clouds. I am now just about over it but I still need to carry around a little bag of Kleenexes.

But in other and more important news, we have found and are teaching a man named Paco and he is going to be baptized on the 26 of November. He really popped out of no where as a friend of a less active and now we are teaching him, he accepts everything and he is ready to go! We tried to change the date to this Saturday, because he is just so ready, but he said that was moving a little too quick for him. But he is completely fine with the 26. We are pretty excited about it! 

Paco is hard on hearing so we are yelling for basically the entire lesson and it is almost impossible to ask him questions. He can´t hear them, but when he does, it is hard to make a question sound like a question when you are yelling in spanish. So we do a lot of reading with him because he can read just fine. We also visit with him everyday because he has nothing to do, so that has been really nice for us. He is actually a pretty funny guy for being in his 60s and weighing about 300 pounds. He calls me a yankee.

When in Europe, do as the Europeans right? They are really into the skinny suit and skinny tie look here and I found a great deal at a mall and now I am the proud owner of my first pair of skinny dress pants and I am also rocking the skinny tie! I got the pants, a new belt and 2 skinny ties for 23 Euros!

But its ok! Missionaries in Europe are allowed to wear stuff like that! haha!

I´ll have to send a picture sometime.

Well not to much else is going on. Working hard. This week we got the most lessons I had ever gotten before in my entire mission and this week we want more. We also got 6 new investigators this past week and we are really trying to get this place going. This pday really just snuck up on me because we have been (thankfully!) so busy! Busy is good!

I love you all lots and I am so grateful for your love and support!

Os Quiero,

Jason

No comments: