Elder Hunt is out of the Mission Office!! New address is on the right! :)

Monday, January 28, 2013

JUST ONE MORE!

Thank you all for sharing with me your past week. De verdad, me hace sentir muy contento. No sé que deciros porque nos veremos muy pronto! ¡Qué alegría!

Bueno, pues la abuela puede traducir lo que os he escrito asi que cambio ahora a íngles.

Looks like we have just about made it! I too am very excited to see you all but it all feels so strange. I know that I am finishing, but I don´t feel like it is actually going to happen.

I love my mission. I feel like I can´t express the emotions that accompany those words. I love it so much.

The clique phrase says that you leave a mission a boy and come back as a man, I sure hope that applies to me. My mission has changed me so much and I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the chance he has taken on me for my benefit.

I want you all to know that I love missionary work. I love Spain. I love my Savior and I love the scriptures.

We have just about made it. I can hardly even believe it.

I can´t wait to see you all soon and share in greater detail all the great stories and experiences that have occurred in these wonderful past 2 years.

I love you all and thanks for your support.

Os Quiero un huevazo

Elder Jason Hunt

No comments: